Every dentist and dental practice manager can tell you that it’s not easy providing excellent dental care while maintaining the network and technology that are the backbone of the practice.
Dentists and their practice managers simply don’t have the time or resources to be dental and technology experts. Yet without the right IT equipment that operates optimally, even the best dental practice can’t operate efficiently and profitably.
The solution: Finding an experienced, local partner who thoroughly understands and knows dental practice management software and technology. With the right dental technical support partner, dentists and practice managers can concentrate on what they do best – providing excellent dental care to patients.
MARJEN Tech is the right IT partner for dental practices in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and surrounding areas. A privately held business consulting company in Arlington, Texas, the MARJEN Tech brings over two decades of experience to area dental practices as well as broad and deep knowledge of the dental industry. Our mission is to bring enterprise-class business solutions at affordable prices to small and medium-size businesses such as dental practices.
What’s more, MARJEN Technology’s consultants have in-depth knowledge about a wide range of dental practice management software and imaging technologies. We offer extensive support not only for your computers, but for your software, communications and networks. Our consultants intrinsically know dental software such as Open Dental, Patterson Eaglesoft and Dentrix. Our imaging experience includes systems such as Soredex, XDR, XVLite and Dexis.
Providing excellent IT support to your dental practice stems from our business philosophy. We treat your business like it’s our own. We don’t just service technology; we invest in your distinct goals and desired outcomes. We don’t offer up costly solutions to simply band-aid a problem.
We get how much technology impacts your dental business. We understand that functional equipment and working computer systems are absolutely essential to running your dental practice profitably.
Take a look at the dental technical support we can offer to your dental practice:
- Compliance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) audits
- HITECH compliance audit services
- Online computer backups and data recovery
- Dental software implementation
- Operatory PC upgrades
- Server upgrade/implementation
- Cloud services
- Data encryption and security
- Network design and implementation
- Hardware upgrades and software installation
- Mobile device synchronization
- Antivirus and antimalware programs
More specifically, our computer support includes:
- Operatory display and camera support
- Server and workstation support and upgrades
For your communications and network, our consultants provide:
- On-site and remote help desk support
- Systems administrative support and monitoring
- Network design and installation
When you need software management support, we have expertise with:
- Patterson Eaglesoft
- In addition to a variety of other dental management software systems
Our expertise with X-ray and digital imaging management includes equipment from:
- Introral Cameras
- Document Imaging and Storage
- And other digital imaging management systems
You know how to offer excellent dental care to patients. We know how to take the burden of technology management off your hands. Together, we can make your dental practice operate more efficiently and more profitably.